Monday, September 10, 2007

Good intentions...

I had the best intentions of keeping this up to date throughout the season, but my laziness has prevailed and the small amount of effort that it takes appears to be too much!
I'm about to have 6 days off to ride, so hopefully during that time I'll organise (and take) a few photos, and have something worthwhile to report on when I get back.

Over the 6 days I think I would like to:
Get out of the superpipe
Land an alley-oop in the pipe
Frontside boardslide ANYTHING without looking like I'm out of control and about to get hurt.
Land a few tricks on an ollie-on rail/box
Do a backcountry hike
And maybe hit the 20-footer at the Remarks.

Achievable goals? I hope so...if I get them all I'll be this happy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, that's an impressive list! Sounds like a good mission.
If I had the nads to attempt the 20-25 footer at Hutt I'm sure you can nail it at Remarks :P
I'm soooooo, sooooooo jealous.
J :)