Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Monkeys

Once again I’m a bit late in updating, but here we go:
After getting back from Asahikawa I had 2 days at Furano. It was a little bit windy up top (once again, windy in Japan is pretty much fine weather anywhere else!) which made for some cool photos. My plaid partner in crime Joel makes an appearance too!


I also had a walk round town and picked up a few souvenirs. I was hoping to find some crazy J-Pop cd’s but there were too many and I didn’t have time to really preview! Not to find something good, but to find something really bad. Japanese roadworks are brilliant, they have big banks of LED screens that show pictures of flashing lights and animated guys lifting up signs. The best bit is that they still have men actually holding signs in front of the LED screens, and real flashing lights on top! Plus they have monkeys!


No comments: